I been tagged by Patsy ... again, tsk!
Once again, she's disclosed more vital information about a published novelist , and now I gotta do the same. No professionally produced claim to fame, as yet, but it appears my writing is intriguing! So let's see if I can shed a little glimmer of spring-light to the delightful Potty Patsy's questions:
1. Do you have a favourite word or phrase?
Beer before wine is fine. Wine before beer, oh dear!
2. What do you like on your pizza?
Pineapple, sweetcorn and olives.
3. Where do you get you books from?
The library or charity shops, usually, but I do buy some, especially reference books, and tend to get given books as presents. I will buy a new copy of this novel, though, so I can get it signed by the author.
4. Favourite drink?
Champagne, of course!
5. Who would you most like to meet?
6. And why?
'cos he's an interesting character!
7. Favourite colour?
Erm... This is a tricky one, but me finks I'll go with red!
8. Where have you never visited but would like to go?
The Great Wall of China.
9. Do you like hats?
10. What weather do you like best?
Anything but rain, cos it makes me fink the angels in heaven are crying!
11. Were these questions random enough?
1. What is the best thing about where you live?
2. If you could be anyone you wanted to be, other than yourself, who would you be?
3. What is your favourite item of clothing?
4. Who, or what, inspires you the most?
5. Do you use public transport?
6. What is most likely to set off the fire alarm at home?
7. What do you do to stay healthy?
8. If you could pass one new law, what would it be?
9. Pondering about uniforms, as I sometimes do... Is there a uniform that grabs your attention?
10. If you had to choose between who you love and what you love doing, what would win?
11. What is your best time of day?
I'll do me best to pop by, at a later date, to see the answers!