I’d like to say a big thank you to the lovely Patsy for dishing out such a yummy mouth drooling treat to grace my page. Best acknowledge Mister Valance, too, for the follow up with kind words and not his boot. Although, me finks the pair of them are more interested in a cachet of disclosures than my unfortunate under-sight.
Some of my friends, and known associates, say I can be pretty damn sweet, when the occasion arises, so here’s seven bullet beats about me:
- When it comes to chocolate, it’s the milk variety every time. Some say that’s not so good for the heart, but if equating chocolate to men, the rich and darker ones can break a few hearts, too.
- I likes me strawberry jam without lumpy bits. Chuck in a few fruit scones and some clotted cream and I’m in a tea time dream.
- Peanut Butter’s gotta be crunchie. A gal’s gotta have summit with bite now and again.
- I’ll always skip a starter to get my just deserts.
- Whether it’s a spotted dick, tart, strudel or crumble, my ideal pudding drizzle is custard. It’s an old fashioned traditional British sauce, just like me!
- Favourite ice cream flavour is chocolate, obviously!
- And a banana a day makes up for the days when I could only have some things once a week, if I was lucky.
And here's my seven pointers to irresistibly sweet or naughty, but nice, bloggers: