Sunday 16 January 2011

Wet Weekend


What can I say…? It’s been a wet and drizzly weekend, so I’ve had no excuse not to write. I’ve tinkered with plots and rallied me characters, but no sign of a real script materialising as yet. 

Me porky lazy arse has taken a wander into town, and I’m still enjoying me simple little world beside the sea. I guess that’s heading in the right direction.  

As for me salacious thoughts about finding a man… Well, I been looking towards me family and friends trying to pick up tips. It appears all one has to do is post a note up on Facebook, if you have zillions of friends, asking if anyone wants a… 

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're enjoying life. Now get on and DO SOME WRITING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey honey.... Well you know, I would go hunting with you for you man... Just say the word and we will go round up some men!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'asking if anyone wants a...'

    I can guess. (Good thing it wasn't a bar of chocolate.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was always cr@p when it came to the gal meets boy kinda stuff, Cecile. Yup... Valance. Me finks I'm gonna stick to piling up the pounds wiv ma choccie.

    ReplyDelete