Saturday 11 August 2012

The Sunny Sunshine Award

Patsy has given me another nudge to divulge more of the inner workings of a devil may not care personality by pinning a Sunshine Award on me.

I'd just like to add that as green as Patsy's garden grows, her nurturing goes beyond the shrubs with the way she inspires me, and others, to write. 

So, here's five things about me, from a sunny perspective:

1. My Astrological sun sign is Aries and can concur that I do fit many of the common traits associated with this astrological alignment, being extremely bossy, at times, is one of them.

2. When the sun is shining I'm more likely to eat healthily on account it gives me an excuse to eat things I don't have to cook, like fresh fruit and veg.  

3. I like smileys, but hate all that LOL business. To me smileys are a way of showing, not telling, where as abbreviated nonsense is telling without meaning!

4. I have been known to leave the beach, commando style!

5. When the sun goes down, the stars come out, and that's the time of day I like to sit and reflect on me perch. And for any star gazing troopers, out there, this weekend sees the Perseid Meteor Shower peak.

And here's me passing a ray of sunshine forward to The Gypsey King, reciprocating the award he gave me, and also to the one and only Miss Kracken.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, I'm an Aries and have been accused of being bossy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But the minute the Phots tells us to hide, out of site, we do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally I can comment!! I even tried to email you! Thank you so much for this award! I shall endeavor to place it on my page and keep up with yours! Had a bit of slow down here and computer troubles!! Miss you and thanx again!!

    ReplyDelete