Sunday 28 April 2013

What's Popped in a Pocket?


Or more specifically, what does a cowboy keep in his pockets?

Ha! No need to ponder, I got the evidence right here, and before any accusations start flying, Mister Valance willingly parted with his pants. Before I could give 'em a hot soak and spin, in me laundry appliance, I had to empty his pockets. No such joy on downsizing them, those pants were made to withstand the utmost of turbulences, and I’m sure they been through more beastings than me utility machine could muster.

Anyhow, as I likes to fink I’m a lady, most of the time, I’ll keep me findings to meself for now, but if you want to hazard a guest as to what I may, or may not, have found in Mister Valance very deep pockets, feel free to speculate.


3 comments:

  1. Well, we no it ain't money, it sure isn't steak and onions as he is always begging, I mean asking for some...maybe it's....ohhhh maybe I know....what if it's.....oh wow oh wow oh wow!!! Is it what I think it is? WHo do you think is gonna be maid of honor? Yippee! I am right arent' I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's my all-night tokens for The Parlor, I want them back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha... Wonder and want, Valance!

    Don't be so sure, Kracken. Me finks this Cowboy's got plenty stashed away, and seeing as he doesn't look too bad in a frock, he can be a maid, although can't see him doing it with any break-back honour.

    ReplyDelete